Monday, June 29, 2009

Please just play nice and slow down

Why does it seem like When something goes wrong 300 things seem to follow. It seems like in the past month things have gone from bad to worse for all of the people around me that I care about. I wnat to just be able to make everything okay for everyone! and work has been crazy. I've been working like 50+ hours a week and now it seems like everything just wants to fall apart! blown speakers and loose broken wires and strange alarm like sounds and 4 prints to build up my head is tired and feet are tired and Im just tired! I just want things to be easy for a bit and chill. I wanna go away take a vacation and not think about any of this anymore!

2 comments:

Aubrey Anne said...

I wish you could, Andrea!! You do have a stressful job, and you work too much! But I love you!!! Thanks for all your help and support through all the stuff I've been going through. LOVE YOU!

Jenn said...

I agree, things have been pretty crazy for everyone lately and it just needs to stop. But you're fabulous for all the support you give to us. Maybe we can conquer some celebrity's Carribean island or something. We would win so easily - everyone knows you don't mess with a bunch of stressed out women. It won't end well. ;) Ahhh...a peaceful Carribean island...sounds lovely... Love you!