Sunday, June 6, 2010

My Seattle/forks/Portland trip

I'm planning a trip in august that I'm totally excited for! I haven't bought tickets yet because I'm hoping to find some peeps to come with. But here's my plan:)
8/6/2010: fly into Seattle and get there around 8pm.
8/7/2010: explore a little of Seattle. Then head on out to port Angeles. Do some shopping and eat at the Bella resteraunt:)
8/8/2010: go to forks, and do all the twilight touring. I know it's nerdy but I think it sounds fun!
8/9/2010: drive down the coast to Portland. That night at 7 my new favorite author, Richelle Mead, is doing a book signing. I'm totally in awe of her! Plus I hear this bookstore is pretty top of the line fabulous.
8/10/2010: fly home from Portland, and be back by 11am.

Anyway that's my plan and I'll go by myself iffin I have to;) but if you want to join me let me know:)

No comments: