Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Don't blink


I can't believe I've had my little bundle of joy for 6 months now. He's growing so fast its pretty unreal poor little bug is teething right now and he's mostly miserable. It's hard to watch, but I feel like if I close my eyes for one second he'll be three years old or worst 18 and moving out. It's hard to believe my pregnancy felt like it lasted for years and the last 6 months have felt like merely days. I watch videos from when he was only a few days old and I miss it so much.  It's such a strange thing to try and understand. I'm so excited to see how he grows, hear his first words, watch his first step, help him in school, meet his first date. But I want time to freeze at the same time. I want him to stay little only love me. I've never been so mixed up inside. It's so strange. I'm enjoying every single second I get and that's how it will stay, for my number 2 guy, (because daddy will always be number 1 in my heart).  I can never explain the actual feelings of being a mom. But its amazing! Just don't blink!

No comments: