Saturday, May 30, 2009

Mean people suck!

So heads up this may be super bitchy but it keeps me from whining directly to people and being annoying so you really don't have to read it:)

Im not really sure why I let people saying mean things get to me, well maybe its just so called friends being mean that gets to me but it fucks with my whole world. granted it seems like a million and one bad things happen all at once. Im not real good with change and when things seem to change at a super rapid pace I seem to just lose control, at least in my head. Im sorry I've been whining to you lately!

I've realized I really relate a lot of things in my life to music depending on how things are going for me. I try to listen to good music because it really affects me but sometimes I really love the angry music the 'what do I do what do I say fuck you it all goes away!' just makes my day sometimes!

I want everyone to stop getting fired stop being mean. Its great how things can start with a missing hard drive and end up being so stressful and out of control that you don't even really know how you got there. take a deep breath get some good sleep and hope this helps to just let some out...

Sorry for being bithcy and random if you got through this I love you!! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you too...sorry Im part of the problem.. Theres nothing as consistant as change... You are always in heart and always will be! Im proud of you! --Mom

Anonymous said...

In my heart! love you sweetie

Anonymous said...

I love you Andrea!!!