Sunday, May 10, 2009

update

Things have been crazy busy for me the past few weeks with all the busy movies coming out... I do love it however because 1. I always have something to do 2. the more busy we are and the more shows we can add to bring in more people the worse theaters in the near by area do mainly AMC no offense to those who work there but that place is done. and 3. I love good movies!!

Im trying to finish Angels and Demons before the movie comes yes I know Im the slowest reader in the whole world but I think that goes along with my I've been busy thing... I really just want a few days I don't have to wear work clothes thats all.

My mom is in Ohio because my grandma is sick so I didn't get to see her for mothers day.... LOVE YOU MOM!!

anyway just thought I'd throw out a quick update go see Star Trek it rocks!!!!! and happy mothers day to all the moms!

1 comment:

Aubrey Anne said...

Ugh, I hate that I'm missing all the good movies cause I'm sick! Next month I'll have to catch up on everything when I'm feeling better! :)