Monday, March 29, 2010

The first step is admitting you have a problem

Hi my name is Andrea and Im addicted to Facebook.
Okay I have had a really rough and terrible week. Not with my marriage that part is amazing and I have the best husband ever. but with some other bull shit that in my opinion has been made worse because of facebook. I have to stay away for awhile.
I have a problem and Im addicted to Facebook
I beleive in the power of my self and my husband to help me get over it and stay away.
I realize the parts I have played in my addiction. and I have made a decison to stay away from facebook and the current sitution.
I am sorry for any part I have had in the feelings that have been hurt.

God Grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change
the courage the change the things I can
and the wisdom to know the differnce.
So if you need to get a hold me you can always text, call or email. my email address is aatchison1985@gmail.com
LOVE YOU! and sorry if this post offends anyone its not meant to.

No comments: