Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Dear Greyson

Today is Greyson's due date. My arms are aching to hold him today. I have this feeling that Greyson knew he'd be my last, 2 kids is just what I feel like I can handle, and I think he chose to let his little sister come instead. I feel more at peace today than I thought I would. But I miss him. I feel him with me still watching us watching out for his big brother and little sister. 

Greyson I love you and miss you and can't wait for the day that I can meet you and hold you. I've met so many great people since I lost you who have given me comfort and shown me I will hold you one day. My heart will always miss you until I'm with you. But until that day I promise to love your brother and sister and dad. I just want you to know I'm thinking of you, especially today. 




1 comment:

Aubrey Anne said...

Love you Andrea and Seth. I wish we were holding him, but I absolutely love what you said about him making room for his sister. Maybe that's what Seth was doing for me! :)