Sunday, March 15, 2015

Best night ever!

I'm not the most out going person. I like to sit back and watch a crowd or stand around quietly laughing at other peoples jokes. It's not that I don't want to be out going, be a part of the fun crowd, or have jokes of my own but I've just never been that person. Sometimes I think it comes off as bitchy (for lack of a better word) or that I don't like people, and most groups just figure well she doesn't really want to be here and doesn't really include me so I watch from the outside. But there is one group of people who are always the exception to that and it's 311 fans. Being in a crowd of 311 fans is the biggest high I've ever had. They don't care what someone looks like what their background is or that they may be kind of shy. They include all, love all, friend all. The fans are a big part of the reason I love the band! There's nothing like dancing in a group of fans you've never met before for 2 hours and walking away with new friends! I love the 311 nation! I'm proud to be part of it! I'm so thankful for the presence of 311 in my life, it brought me my husband, it's brought me comfort in times of sadness, and energy in times of happiness. Going to a 311 concert brings me more peace and happiness than a week at a spa could.  So to all the fans I've met, will meet and the ones I might never meet, I love you, I thank you! 




This was by far one of the best concerts I've been to! We went for our 5 year anniversary and when we saw it was on Steve's birthday we knew we couldn't pass it up. We were on the front row!! I could see all the awesome facial expressions, the passion and love for the music. We sat by amazing people! We sang loud danced hard and jumped high to the beat. It was a much needed break, it's been a rough couple of months. We've been blessed beyond belief throughout the trail of losing a Job but it hurts the pride pretty bad. I needed this uplifter. I couldn't imagine having anyone else by my side for it either. My husband is my bestest of best friends. I love him more every single moment of every single day! So thank you Seth for having the same loves in life as me, for sharing them with me, for sticking by me through good and bad. I will never ever stop loving you! Thank you 311 for great memories, new friends, wild nights, great music, and unity! (Also SA touched my hand *fan girl moment* k I'll be cool about it 😊)







We also had a steam room, and giant tub in our hotel suite, and spent an hour talking, reminiscing and water toasting to steve in the hot tub. 





Thanks to grandpa and Yaya for watching our little ones! We love you! 


No comments: