Sunday, May 8, 2016

Mother's Day 🌷

I have so many great examples of mothers in my life. 



Starting with mom, my first example of motherhood. I'm so grateful for her. She's always there when you need her. 


My step mom has been a blessing in our lives and we're glad she's a part of our family! 


My mother-in-law raised quiet an amazing man. I'm glad for her strong influence in his life.



I've had sweet grandmothers and amazing great-grandmothers. My grandmas never got to meet my children but I'm grateful for my husbands grandmother and her role in my children's lives.





So many friends who have many different struggles but always make motherhood look so good:) 





I've been blessed with faboulous aunts.

And amazing sisters who are aunts to my children. 



Thank you to all the ladies who are an example to me! 

Being a mom has been one of the greatest things I've done in life. My kids bless my life daily. I'm grateful for the 2 I get raise here on earth and the one who I will meet on the other side. 

My favorite Mother's Day story so far is my son came into my room yesterday and found where daddy had hidden my gift. He was so excited about it. He pulled it out and brought me the grocery bag holding it out with a huge grin. 'Momma here's your super surprise!' I looked over at him and said 'oh baby I think that's for tomorrow.' And he looked so dejected it broke my heart. So I grabbed him in a big hug and told him I was excited to see it tomorrow. He gave me a big kiss and told me loved me. 

When I woke up this morning he said 
'Mom I left you sleep, open your present now!' I'm so happy to have these angels in my life!



No comments: