Monday, June 13, 2016

Going out more often!

We have a trip coming up in July to go see 311 in Vegas. I know big shocker, us going to another 311 show😉. We were only going to go for one night to save some money but we decided we'll only live once and we're going for 2 nights! I'm going to miss my kiddos like crazy but I'm so excited to get out there and do more.

I've been thinking a lot about it lately and a lot of times we don't go do things because of money but I think we're going to try harder to GOMO (go out more often) instead of spending money on things. 

A few of our ideas are:

1. Vacations, we've got a few planned. Vegas, Michigan, hopefully a cruise in March. 

2.lagoon! We bought season passes and plan to use them as much as possible this summer.

3. Hikes. This one doesn't even typically cost anything and it's a great way to spend time with family. We'll probably do lots of walks and spending time at the playground this summer too.

4. I put my son into a summer day camp that lasts a week that I found on groupon. 

5. And I'm looking into a strider bike race for the kids that I found through eventbrite. Which is a pretty great place to go if you're looking for actives going on near you! Evenbrite allows you to create your own events, sell tickets, and RSVP to events.

What ways are you going to GOMO? 


No comments: