Monday, February 27, 2012

The dates of true love

I know that most people who read this probably know most of this but I'm sharing anyway.

When I first met my Husband on April 25th 2009 we were at a party. I thought he was pretty cute and we ended up talking about what turned out to be both of our favorite band.. Yup 311!



Our first real date was on June 11th 2009 to a 311 concert.

Hubs and I on first real date


On August 16th 2009 Husband took me on a walk on my favorite trail, where he asked me to marry him and gave me a ring inscribed with my favorite saying from one of my favorite movies. That saying: "Come what may"



Then on March 11th 2010 I married my best friend. That date is 3/11 in case you didn't know:)



On September 22nd 2011 Hubs and I found out that our family would soon become 3.



On January 11th 2012 we found out that we're having a boy and we decided to name him after a 311 song.



This year on our 2 year Anniversay March 11th 2012 We'll be going to our very first 311 day concert!



Those are our most important dates so far!

On a fun note Nick Hexum replied to one of my tweets. And he talked to the guys about my little guy!! so cool!

No comments: