Saturday, February 11, 2012

What's new?!

What up people?  I don't really know what to say but sometimes I really miss blogging so how about a post about nothing really :)  What have I been up to lately?

Well there was the birthday party that showed up to my work but had booked their party at another theater. And the show they wanted to see, sold out for the next 3 shows.  So lots of disappointed kids.



Darth Vader came to visit my work!  There was a super cute little boy who kept looking at him from behind his moms leg.  "Isn't Darth Vader cool?" I say. the little boy shakes his head yes and responds "He's the bad guy!"  super adorable!



I have fun newish pregnancy symptoms, the heartburn is insane! so they put me on prescription Zantac and it made it feel like I was having a heart attack after one day of taking it! So back to heartburn. but that's okay baby boy is worth it. Also my feet and ankles have started swelling when I stand for more than half an hour. Makes work fun :)



I made peanut butter rice crispy treats.  They're pretty yummy!



There's this really uber cute kid in our nursery class.  Well they are all really uber cute. But this one makes me smile with his cute smile. I love how when he does puzzles he puts the pieces in upside down and says "that's how it goes?"  and I say "no silly that's not how it goes!" and he busts up laughing.



Hubs got a new computer for his birthday.. I think he likes it lots I haven't seen him for a bit :) Just Kidding he dotes on me like the extra perfect husband he is.  But its fun to have a new computer and he totally deserves it because he is the best.


We get to see our Son again on March 6th just before we go to 311 day in Vegas!! I love ultra sounds! I love seeing my little dude squirm and move and he has the perfect little face! I can't wait to hold him!




Well I'm sleepy from all the working... but that's a little of what I've been up to.  What are you up to??

3 comments:

Juhi said...

I have used Zantac when I have stomach episodes, but thankfully, I have not had one in a year. I will try one and check my itchy level.

Miken said...

how sad about the birthday party! hahaha hilarious but terrible. loved the update... make me some peanut butter rice crispies!

Andrea said...

After it was all over it was kind of funny:) I'll make you some anytime!