Friday, August 17, 2012

Let's talk TV!

I haven't been blogging much because I feel like all I'd talk about is my sweet Darth Baby, as he shall be called here. I mean he is pretty freaking cute!

But let's talk TV. It's what I do for all these baby feeding times and I've realized I've yet to share my Big Brother thoughts this season! But first... Wanna hear my How I Met Your Mother theory? Have I shared this before? If I have I'm sharing again:)



I've watched HIMYM probably 20 times, I tend to finish it and start it over sometimes cycling between FRIENDS and The Big Bang Theory. Oh! And sometimes The Office, I love Jim. Anyway I think I know who the mother is.. Are you ready for this? It's Barney's, wait for it, SISTER! yes I said sister! But why do I think this?

We first hear of Barney's sister in the episode where we meet Barney's dad. In fact this is the only time we've heard about her so far, I believe. But what do we know of her? Her name is Carly and she's away at school. And there friends is clue number one. We KNOW Teds future wife is in college.. In fact she's in the same school he now teaches in.




Remember the car accident episode that changes his life, yeah the one where he proposes to Stella. (who by the way I'm glad is NOT the mother. I love Sarah chalk but couldn't like Stella at all.) The whole episode he talks about how that car accident changed his life and the whole time you're thinking, well because he got back together with Stella! Which yes has a little bit to do with it, it's a part of how he gets his job where his future wife, let's just call her Carly because it's easier to type out, is going to school. BUT who else does it bring back into his life? That's right BARNEY! MIRACLE! And where does he meet Carly? Barney's wedding!



Still not convinced. What about the episode where they made a big deal about Barney dating Ted's sister? You know that's going to come back to bite him in the ass.



Okay I'll leave it at that and let you watch for other clues on your own:) Big Brother? I feel like its taken me a bit longer to get in to this one. Even though they've brought back a few previous players that I really like, they are getting on my nerves. Okay I never liked Brittney. But I loved Janelle and I was excited to see her go. I feel like she was playing way too hard. I LOVE Ashley. I think she's adorable and I think Frank is a good guy.. But boogie is ruining his game. I'd love to see Ashley win but I know she won't. Jenn is never shown I'm not sure she's even there most the time. I'm hoping boogie doesn't make it the end, but he seems to have this house by the balls.



What are your HIMYM theories? What did you do during 3 am feedings with your little ones?

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Interesting theory! I don't watch the show regularly--I've seen a few episodes and there's stuff I really LOVE about it and stuff I really HATE about it.

Barney cracks me up. Love him.

When I was feeding Corbet all day long when he was new, I finally had time to get into Dr. Who. So glad I did. I love it.

I also really enjoyed Doc Martin. Excellent stories and characters and I'm also an anglophile. Both shows are on Netflix and Amazon Prime if you want to try them out.

Your boy gets cuter every day! :)