Saturday, February 5, 2011

The house search resumes

Last night we went out to look at more houses. We found one that I like a lot in Farmington. I'd say I like it just as much as the north salt lake house. I know the hubs likes the NSL house more so we went in low on this house. It is not a short sale. This means we SHOULD get answers quicker. We won't have to wait for banks to fight things out and as far as I know this house isn't in the middle of a divorce like NSL is. If by chance we end up getting the NSL house we'll probably go with it. Unless by some crazy chance they take our low offer on Farmington. This would make it cheaper than NSL. Buying a house is confusing and you really start to feel the pressure when you have to be out of Hell... I mean... the apartment your currently living in, in just 3 weeks.. Wish us luck!

No comments: