Friday, February 25, 2011

Brothers

Something that is constantly on my mind. Brothers. The subject is a revolving door in my mind. It usually starts with wishing I had more time with real brother (RB) To worrying about him. Which leads to missing B.I.L. 2. And goes back to a fear of issues with RB. There are somethings I never want to go through again in this life. I can't even explain B.I.L. 1 stuff.. Wouldn't really know how to.. It's all mixed up and misunderstood but I think about him a lot too. I think about how the hubs needs him. And I hope he knows I still care. But I've also come to a point of whatever happens happens with brothers. I can't control much but I think about them a lot. I pray for them daily. I love them all, and in different ways miss them all.

1 comment:

Aubrey Anne said...

I'm sorry Andrea. I know what you mean... and I'm here if you ever want to talk babe. xoxo