Thursday, February 24, 2011

Nearly perfect Home inspection

Our Home inspection went AWESOME!  there were only really minor things and the sellers are going to fix them so that's good. We're still on track to close on the 14th and all is mostly good.  entirely CrAzY.. but good.  We've been packing and moving small things to my dad's.  We get the Pod on Friday and plan to load it Saturday.  I start on Floor at work on Monday.  Which is somewhat scary alot stressful and somewhat exciting.  I'm working to train floor super's to work the booth and projectionists to work floor supers. We are just about a month out from going to the temple and meeting with people every week to be on track for that. Its a very exciting time in our lives just VERY BUSY.  I'm super grateful for all the support we have! and super tired!  I can't wait to be in our new house!  I know my blogs have been way less entertaining lately.. maybe I'll get more time soon.  LOVE YOU ALL

1 comment:

Aubrey Anne said...

I am so psyched for you!! If you need help loading the pod tomorrow, I'd be happy to come help (and bring my muscle/husband)! And if getting pictures taken is too much of a stress right now, don't worry about that until later! I'm excited about your house and your sealing, and I can't even tell you how happy I am for you! Love you babe