Thursday, November 24, 2011

And so its Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!  What is everyone up to today?  We're going to my Dad's for dinner and then I'm off to work.



Anyway in the sake of it being a holiday I'll make this quick!  I just want to share a few things I'm thankful for.

First of all my Husband!  He's the greatest!  I'm so happy and lucky I found him. He's truly the love of my life. I wouldn't be who I am without him!




My tiny growing baby!  I can't tell you how excited I am to meet this little person!



I'm thankful for my family all of them!



I'm thankful for my house and the safety it provides.



I'm thankful for Jambot, Jenn, Aubrey, and all of my other amazing friends!



I'm thankful for my job... even though I'd love to find something that I don't have to work the holidays... but its a good job:)



I'm thankful for all of you!  thank you for reading and supporting my crazy mind!

No comments: