Monday, November 7, 2011

Oh the voices

I've been ignoring my writing for a very long time.  Kind of like most everything else.  Most of my days have been filled with not feeling good, force feeding my self and sleep. But I've been thinking alot about my writing again.  My WIP that has been a WIP for quite a bit of time has been calling to me.  My Main Character has gotten a voice, one that screams at me and shows me things while I sleep.  Granted my dreams have been intense the past few months but the dreaming about talking to my MC is quite new.  She is pushy, and mad that she's been ignored.  Also I have had her ALL wrong.  So I'll probably be starting from the beginning with her.

On a related note, we went and saw Anonymous on Sunday.  It was soo good! Also remember how I wasn't sure about Jamie Campbell Bower as Jace?  I feel much better about this choice after seeing him in Anonymous.



'The Voices! I can't stop the voices! I'd go mad if I didn't write down the voices!'


Have you seen Anonymous yet?

No comments: