Monday, March 26, 2012

One year of our forever

One year ago today I went to the LDS Temple and was sealed to my husband.  Making us and any children who would enter our family forever! It was a very beautiful day! And I'm so grateful that I not only get to have my husband in this life but I'll see him after we leave this earth as well! I'm excited that God is sending us one of his children to raise and love (even though right now at this very moment he is unpleasantly kicking me in the ribs) , its a comfort to know he'll be with us forever as well.  I love my husband, and my son. I couldn't imagine anyone else I'd like to spend eternity with.







On a side note temple wise, in nursery Hubs was teaching about families being together forever, and one of the little gilrs runs up to the temple picture he had and yells "ANGEL MORONI!!"  So cute!  I love those kids!

1 comment:

Aubrey Anne said...

So happy for the two of you. I love you both. xoxo