Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Shuffle me this

Baby boy has been having a dance party all day.  He's a bit big for this and its making me extremely tired and sore... but in his honor I've decided to do one of those put your ipod on shuffle quizes for funsies. First though... We had our last Ultrasound yesterday, which means the next time I see my son I get to actually hold him! I'm 50% effaced and not dilated at all and baby is measuring in the 60th percentile. Anyway enough of the TMI and on to some fun.

How am I feeling today?
Get Ready -Rare Earth

Will I get far in life?
Do you right -311

How do my friends see me?
The Best Damn Thing -Avril Lavigne

What is my best friend's theme song?
Island of Wonder -Nelly Furtado

What is the story of my life?
Ride wit Me- Nelly

What was highschool like?
Time is Precious -311

How can I get ahead in life?
Satellite -Dave Matthews Band

What is the best thing about me?
Phantom of the Opera song -Me first and the Gimme Gimmes

How is today going to be?
Jumpin -Ceara

What is in store for this weekend?
Top of the World - Dixie Chicks

What song describes my parents?
Bringin Da Noise -'Nsync

To describe my grandparents?
Rhythm of the night -moulin rouge soundtrack

How is my life going?
Strong Enough -Stacie Orrico

What song will they play at my funeral?
Lilian- depeche Mode

How does the world see me?
Be with Me -VAST

Will I have a happy life?
Don't Let me Down -311

What do my friends really think of me?
Days -Train

Do people secretly lust after me?
Can't make you love me -Britney Spears

How can I make myself happy?
If I want to -Usher

What should I do with my life?
Headphones -Dirty Heads

What is some good advice for me?
Silence -DJTiesto

How will I be remembered?
Crack the Code -311

What is my signature dancing song?
Requiem On Water -Imperial Mammoth

What do I think my current theme song is?
Soul Meets Body -Death Cab for Cutie

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
The Beautiful People -Marilyn Manson



Well some of those are pretty lame and don't make sense but you get a taste of whats on my iPod I guess:) Plus I've had serious song A.D.D. all day anyway :)

No comments: