Friday, May 11, 2012

Watch out or I'll release the hulk!

The closer I get to my due date with this baby the easier it is for me to want to blow up at everyone. Seriously I think I may go postal soon on some poor unsuspecting soul!



The other day I was sitting outside of my theater and a lady walked past with a few of her friends. We have these window decals up in our food court of the little boys from Pixars up coming movie Brave you know these ones:




Well the lady takes one look at the decals and sighs as she turns to her friends to say "there is no way I'll watch some movie about Ginger kids.. I mean seriously? Come on Disney!" it took about every ounce of Self control I own, which isn't much right now, to stay in my seat and not stand up and yell "really lady? Well I didn't want to come out here and watch some fat bitch parade either but what are you going to do?!" I don't know why it pissed me off so bad, I don't have red hair I've never been teased and called a Ginger there is no sore spot for me about the slur. But it was sooo rude! And maybe that comment was somewhat deserving of a little rage, albeit fueled by pregnancy hormones, but I get worse trust me.

Later that night a couple was walking down the halls talking about the movie posters. They paused in front of the total recall poster:




The lady turns to her boyfriend/husband/whoever.. And says "I saw this trailer! It looks really good. They put him into a dream and he doesn't know what's real anymore?" I rolled my eyes as I walked past them fighting the urge to push her over and watch her wobble like a weeble while yelling "it's a remake stupid! And I'm pretty sure you just described Inception!" I know I know.. seriously Andrea?! Who cares what people say about movie posters? But for some reason it seriously got on my nerves!

A few other things that have gotten me close to blow up range that are dumb? An unfair guest complaint about our super awesome management team. People not answering my phone calls or texts, seriously this has never bothered me before! And my hands constantly falling asleep.

What do I do to make myself feel better? I head to 7-11 for a slurpee and donuts..



Of course in the long run this will not make me feel better.. It'll make me feel like a bad parent already for not eating more healthy.. And then the slurpee is foamy and melty and I'm ready to let this guy out!



Ah well such is life... hopefully the rest of the day goes better.

No comments: