Tuesday, March 1, 2011

It's 3/11 all month!

Well.. We are all moved out of apartment. It was bitter sweet. On the sweet side no more ceiling walking neighbors. No more devilish apartment managers or smelly neighbors. No more elevator to aid my laziness.

On the bitter side. That was our first place together it was sad to leave. We had to move. I really hate moving. (even though the hubs, RB, SIL 1's hubs, and MIL did all the work. thanks guys you rock!!) we're now living at my dads. Which isn't awful but it's like getting punched in my pride. I'm far too independent. At least
we should have house soon!

On another note, it's March! Which means a lot of things. 1. We've almost been married a year! I can't believe it! 2. We're going to the temple this month:) 3. We get our house!!!! And of course its 3/11 ALL month long! What a fantastic month! So blast the 311! And Have a great month!

Location:Dads house

1 comment:

Aubrey Anne said...

This is an emotional month for you! I know how you feel living at your dads... but it is definitely short-term, so congrats! :) I want to be waiting for you outside the temple, don't forget to invite ME even though I won't be going inside!! Love you! xoxo