Monday, April 6, 2009

Don't eat the chapstick

Have you ever met those girls who are good at getting guys to want them, not to marry them or date them but just want them? Is it just certian types of girls or is that all guys are incapable of anything else any more? How can guys be so sweet and charming and not mean a word of it? It makes no sense to me. Anyway just an observation....

Today I went to Yoga and loved it! Although Im already super sore and tired. Im just cuddled up on my Love sac watching Heroes. and loving my new place. I was really worried I'd be super lonely but it hasn't been so bad I really enjoy it so far. I feel more and more like I could do anything everyday. It no longer matters that some boy wanted some worthless girl who will never be even half of who I am I can be happy just being me and just being alone. Everything I do is for me and not for someone else who never even deserved me anyway. I've lost weight and learned to like working out I've moved into my own place and learned to not be lonely and I've done it all for me and me alone!

2 comments:

Aubrey Anne said...

I'm so glad it's going well! I think it's so awesome living alone!!

Anonymous said...

I'm proud of you sweetheart! Stay safe and continue finding out who YOU are. Remember there are a lot of people who love you. Don't forget... God loves you too. Please try to stay close to him. Do what you can to make the world a better place. Your Dad