Thursday, April 9, 2009

Oh my Hannah Montana!

For the love of God do not go see this movie!!! I wanted to die! I had some hope that this movie would at least be semi decent like the Lizzie Mcguire movie but oh boy was I wrong! I want my hour and half back! I Just might find Miley and demand she give it back which rumor has it I may know just where to find her come friday..... possibly.

Anyway Dear Blog Im tired of idiot girls who fall for even more idiot boys and do any thing for them including missing things they enjoy just so idiot boy can prove to him self he can still wrap her around his finger and get her to do anything. Girls need to be stronger and say screw you, you don't respect me, all I am is a toy to you and I deserve to be treated better than this and one day I will be, and by someone better than you, and if not then Oh WELL I'll get a cat or two or three and I'll learn to be lonely and happy. Boys are not worth it!!!

In saying that girls don't need to wear super short skirts and ugly blonde wigs. They need to find themselves and be themselves and just be happy.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Is that seriously the image she gives off? FANTASTIC role model we have here. Wow!

Aubrey Anne said...

I completely agree. If only it were all done as easily as it is said.

:(