Friday, April 3, 2009

What a thursday!

Oh today was long! But I love my Job even on the bad days I love it. I can't wait to go digital but I know I'll eventually miss the crazy thursdays... Maybe.. not the ones like tonight with both splicers broken and 2 build ups I couldn't start until 8pm. I suppose thats what happens when god of fixing splicers gets taken away. But thats a different rant for a different day.

Today was a sad day though I love My ER and am not sure what I'll do when I get off work on thursdays and can't sleep now... I guess I'll have to buy the seasons and start over! I loved the opening credits for ER tonight the old music and set up gave me goose bumbs! and hello Rory way to join on the last day!

But anyway its 4 am and I must sleep but I will share more and soon:)

No comments: