Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Hey you

Today was awesome! a beautiful 74 degrees outside and the new 311 song was released on the radio and I love it! Im so excited for the new cd June 2nd!

I got to go for a walk today which is where I do most of my thinking and I was thinking alot about friendship. and I think Im done trying to be friends with people who are only my friends when I contact them. Im tired of hypocritical people who get angry about things that I didn't even do but some how are my fault yet they turn around and do the exact same thing. I know I have made mistakes in my life and Im learning from them but if people cant see that then I can't fix it. I can't be in relationships with myself. I have 2 old friends who are getting married or so I hear and neither one of them have told me and that makes me sad. What can you do I guess.

always give yourself something to look forward to.... for me thats 311 on 6/11 and the new cd on 6/2!

No comments: