Sunday, April 5, 2009

My Kings

I've started watching the TV show Kings on sunday night on NBC and its a really awesome show. I love the old kingdom feel of it yet its set in modern times. Christopher Egan is a total hottie too and plays the part well. Im a little nervous for macaulay culkin to join the cast next week but its a very interesting show and has a lot to it. 'you are mermaid in a sea of fish.'




Speaking of Kings my favorite King, played my favorite person ever, returns to show time tonight! thats right Jonathan ryhs myers returns for season 3 of the tudors! this season has my favorite of king henry the VIII's wives Jane. I'll miss Anne Boleyn because shes for sure his most entertaining wife but Jane has an awesome story and I can't wait to see how it plays out.

On another note I just want to say I love my girls and am so glad I got to spend sometime with them this weekend. They're my Queens and I love them to death! I hope they know I'd do anything for them!

So get your queens together and watch the hottie kings of sunday nights

No comments: