Friday, April 24, 2009

Totally Awesome night!!!

Tonight was way awesome and fun! I got to spend time with some of my favorite people at the best sport and the best team won. Plus on top of that I got to jam to the new 311 song on my way there. Im on a crazy super high I need to sleep but Im far too wound up. Totally Awesome day! The game was fun as I sat there during the part I was pretty sure the Jazz were going to lose and I was feeling a bit down and was brought back up by crazy fun plans to figure out how to get to the cat walks. Then came 4th quarter and Oh wow did the Jazz pull it off it was so amazing and super intense! all followed but my own basketball game on the way to the car with a water bottle. Best night ever! Thanks Aubrey, Steve, Jamie, Nate and Ben for making it great!!














2 comments:

Aubrey Anne said...

HA! Thanks ANDREA for making it possible! We had a ton of fun too, I was shocked!! lol I'm not a sports person, but it was really fun!

Seth and Andrea said...

I love love love Basketball the rest of sports bug me sometimes but its fun!