Thursday, January 27, 2011

Tabula Rasa

"Tabula Rasa is my brain don't mean to bug or drive you insane.



Don't have to guess just what I'm sayin if I had a point I'd say it plain.


Dammit my brain is blank


and now I say it would be a lie if I said I was inspired


nothin' to say but that's ok.."


I've been stuck in a rut lately.  Not just in writing but in reading, working, and life in general.  I hate when I get like this. I can't seem to pull myself out. I'm bored. or feel like I should be doing other things no matter what I'm doing. blah! I need a break from my own head.  Usually books help with that but lately they feel the same way, a waste of time, like I could be doing or even reading something else. it makes my head tired and spin a bit. It's like my life is in pause mode.  we're waiting on news for a house, Pause.  My head hurts, Pause. The booth needs to be in perfect order ALL THE TIME, Pause. All music is annoying currently, Pause. No book can hold my interest, Pause.  My writing isn't flowing, Pause. GRRR. someone get me out of my head quick!



No comments: