Saturday, January 1, 2011

Cyber stalking

I was thinking today that people complain and play the victim too much over stupid decisions they've made themselves. It's annoying when you try to blame other people for the shit in your life when it's your damn fault your there in the first place. Even better is when they turn bitter and jealous and decide they need to take everyone down with them. Ruin more lives then those already ruined. Say shit that is not now nor was it ever true. Is watching the world go on without you from the outside worth it?

Yup happy new years! At least I had a blast with friends and AMAZING husband on new years eve. And happily sober for the first new years in a while. It felt really good, I'm for sure happier where I am now. We played just dance and had tons of fun! I love my true friends and my life:)


1 comment:

Aubrey Anne said...

I love you and so glad New Year's was great! I gotta say, spending it with my husband was pretty amazing too! Way better than any other New Year's I've had before. :) xoxo