Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Where is the sleep

I spent weeks being sick and unable to breath. Which led to endless nights of Nyquil and easy times passing out. Well now that I'm feeling better it's impossible to sleep! Thanks a lot Nyquil! It doesn't help that I have an offer in on the perfect house, please please please let me get this house please! Or that I now have 2 stories playing through my head, although I'm unable to write because I'm insanely obsessed with this house! I'm almost to 20,000 words though.. Holy trash batman! 20K?! It's crazy hard to believe.. I just sent out my 1st draft/ free write, whatever you prefer to call it, to my trusty test readers! Although this draft is full of giant grand canyon sized holes I have solid path and direction! I feel good about this WIP and I'm hoping said test readers will agree.

Well I guess I should at least attempt to sleep since I open tomorrow. I'll let you know what happens with perfect house! Goodnight (hopefully! *fingers crossed!)

No comments: