Tuesday, June 28, 2011

All the Pretty things and a little dose of Jealous

So there's this book I've been super excited for AND it comes out the day before my birthday!!! BEST BIRTHDAY PRESENT EVER!!  The cover was just released for it and its so so pretty! Oh yes, the book is called EVERNEATH by Brodi Ashton.  Have you seen the cover yet? okay I'll show you...

Isn't it beautiful?

On another note, my friends and I all had our pictures done recently and I can't wait to share them with you... I'm thinking a get to know my friends a little better post is in the near future!  But until I have the okay to post the pictures you can see a couple of them at Once Upon A Distraction. While your there read our June short stories, everyones is now up.

Now comes the part where I make some people jealous. Sometimes my job is the coolest. Do you know what I got to do on Thursday?  Want a hint...



Yeah, I got to see Harry Potter 7.2.  It's soo amazing.  I was sad for about 2 days after though.  It was alot like finishing the last book, so exciting and so sad to watch end.  I'm excited for everyone else's reaction to HP!

Are you going to see Harry Potter when it comes out?  What book are most looking forward to?

2 comments:

Brodi Ashton said...

Thanks so much for the cover love!

Andrea said...

It's much deserved love! It's so pretty! I can't wait to hold it and read it.