Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The best pick me up

When I was in elementary school I had this folder that said 'always give yourself something to look forward to in life.' I've realized that when you have things to be excited about that it's easier to be happy about the day to day things you have to do. Lately I've been a little stuck in the day to day. It's depressing to think about just how much you work, and how little you have a social life. So I've needed a refresh and here are the things I'm looking forward to.

1. Harry potter the end.. I'm a little sad too since I've grown up with all these characters and it's about to be over. But I'm excited to see what they do with it. (July 15th but hopefully sooner for me)

2. My sissa's wedding/cabin. I'm excited to be a bridesmaid and spend some time with family! (July 30th but I'll be gone the 27th-august 7th)

3. Bloodlines. Richelle meads new book! I think that's all that really needs to be said! (august 23)

4. Succubus revealed. The end of richelle meads Georgina Kincaid series. (august 30th, although I don't think this has a hard release date so Utah people if you see this book in a bookstore PLEASE tell me!!)

5. The opening of the new Megaplex in centerville. I don't know if I'll be working there but I'm still excited about it! It'll be the closest Megaplex to my house. (official open date so far 11/11/11)

6. Crossed. The 2nd book in Ally Condie's matched trilogy. I absolutely fell in love with matched! I can't wait for the 2nd book! (November 1st)

That's all I can think of for now. What are you looking forward to most? How is your summer going?

1 comment:

Aubrey Anne said...

Most of all, I'm looking forward to girls' night/Celebration of Jamie! Love you!