Thursday, June 30, 2011

This One Time At The Zoo

So Yesterday I went to the Zoo with S.I.L.(B) and S.I.L.(Sh) and my 3 nephews (k) (m) (j) and 1 niece (So).  While we were waiting for (Sh) and her boys to meet us (B) and I took (k) and (So) to the playground.  I have to say I HATE playgrounds when there are what seems to be 3 million children and their parents all either sitting on the bench ignoring their children or taking a picture of every little thing their child does. "Oh look Sally, Jim is eating sand!  isn't that so cute! grab the camera quick!"  Ugh I'm not sure which I find more irritating, even though I'll admit (k) was doing an amazing job crossing the monkey bars and I of course had to really be proud and snap pictures, but come on that's what Aunts do isn't it?  Well at least he wasn't eating the sand!

Anyway, (So) makes friends everywhere she goes, and I mean everywhere!  she's just friendly, out going and possibly bossy enough to do so. (I mean that in a cute way BTW) So of course she's running around with some cute little girl she's just met, holding her hand and running through the bat tunnel and what not, when the little girls dad comes over to (B) and says look I got a cute picture of the new best friends. "Aw, adorable" I say while thinking Please don't take pictures of my niece I'll knee you in the nards old man! But I just smile and walk over to (So) who is attempting a mad monkey jump from the stump tunnel to the tree a few feet away to see if I can be of assistance before she hurts herself.  (Don't worry she's informed me that she is now a monkey and can do these things.) 


This is the exact jump I had to step in and help with!

Meanwhile creepy dad is still chatting up (B).  "I'll give you my email address," I hear him say, "then I can get you these pictures."  At least he didn't ask for her email, I tell myself. But did he just say these, and not that or this? doesn't these imply more than one?  As I'm trying to convince myself not to punch this guy I follow (So) and new friend to look at the baby ground hogs or whatever they are and he comes up behind and snaps a picture of just (So). "OKAY," I say, "(So) we gotta go!" to which (B) responds "Um YES we do!" as she turns around to fish (k) out of the stump tunnel I grab (So) and stand between her and creepy dad.  But I turn to watch (B) and notice that creepy dad is now snapping away at pictures of (B), and I mean snapping away, there were at least 4 pictures taken in a span of 2 seconds.  Dude I know she's pretty but that is no way to treat a pretty lady, especially one with 2 kids who you have no clue what her situation is!  I know the expression 'take a picture it lasts longer,' BUT COME ON! 

Needless to say creepy dad followed us and ate lunch near us but disappeared shortly after that and wasn't seen again.  Although I wouldn't put it past him that he was hiding in bushes as (B) walked around corners paparazzi style!


I see you my pretty (B) You will be mine!

There was definitely 2 reasons for me to have Kesha's Dinosaur stuck in my head that day, (B)'s new Stalkerazzi boyfriend and the Zoo has been taken over by really cool life like looking Dinosaurs! They're a little creepy as well... hmmm go figure.



D-I-N-O-S-A-U-R a dinosaur!

Do any of you have creepy stalkerazzi stories?

No comments: