Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Yeah its like that.

You know how when your young you do stupid things.  You think you know what love is but you don't.  You end up wasting something like three years of your life on someone who never deserved the time of day from you.  But then if that isn't enough that huge mistake has the potential to now mess with your future and the rest of your life? Ugh Yeah Its Like That.

But I don't think I can go more into that. It makes my head hurt and fills me with so much anxiety I might truly go CRAZY.

Just FYI I don't know who all reads my blog, but just in case... Its not my very first EX I'm talking about.  I have a good amount of respect for my first boyfriend.  He's a good person and will always have a place somewhere in my heart.  I don't want people getting the wrong ideas about him, since our relationship was roughly 3 years as well. I wouldn't be who I am today without him. I wouldn't LOVE 311 the way I do with out him. which could have led to different results in my life majorly! I started to learn who I was with him. but we were young and stupid then too.

I'm very happy with where I am in life.  I'm sooo happy and eternally grateful I met the Hubs. We just fit together.  He's my best friend my heart and my life. I'm glad I've gotten where I am in life. For the parts of me that have gotten me here I'm happy for.  I'm just frustrated and not sure how to fix things if possible.

Ah such as life.  when one window closes a door opens right? Lets hope!

No comments: