Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Be prepared and in the spotlight.

The other day I ran to the store to get some essentials and found the town had turned into complete chaos.  People were going crazy and everyone was dying of this sickness.  Everywhere I turned I was trying to not touch people or things.




Okay... wait... this is that Contagion movie. But I did go see it.




 Everything I've read about it is people freaking out about touching things and washing hands. And although I do want to use hand sanitizer a few hundred times a day, it's not the biggest lesson I walked away with.  I've always had a pretty decent belief in food storage and emergency preparedness, a lesson I've grown up with through my church. I've never been extremely good at it... it's hard to have a decent stock pile when you live in apartments.  But since we bought our house we've been trying to be better about it. But after this movie I just wanted to be 100% prepared and now. Also I think we better buy a gun in case people try to kill us for our food storage!  It's not a nice thing to do people.




But all in all it was a good zombie movie minus the zombies of course. Which is exactly what I thought it would be when I saw the trailer for this movie.  Which of course made me laugh because I'm no the only one who thought so. There's this blog, I don't remember how I found it but I love it.  It makes me laugh so today I'll share it with you!  It's Sean Thomas Fisher's Blogwash from what I can gather he writes books that would keep me awake for nights on end in a totally creepy way.  But his blog is hilarious and I can't get enough so go check it out :)

What blogs do you love?

2 comments:

Aubrey Anne said...

Currently loving http://www.absolutelynarcissism.com/... and you would too!

Andrea said...

I have been Following that one as well