Thursday, September 1, 2011

My new project

Okay so remember how I said when I'm stressed I want to paint my house?  Well yesterday I painted this instead.



I have been looking for some art for our bedroom for awhile.  I've wanted something that was in 3 parts so I could hang them like this.



But its been hard to find anything decently priced so I figured.... I'll just do it myself. It turned out to be a very nice day and did wonder for my nerves.  Which I was pretty hyped up that morning because of... SHOCKER.... work.

AND this morning I finished Succubus Revealed.  OMG... SOOO Good!

What do you do when you need to calm down a bit?

3 comments:

Becky said...

Those are GREAT! You are such a good artist! I love it! :)

What do I do to calm down... I kiss my husband. ;)

Haha... I paint, write poetry... cry sometimes if I am calming down from something stressful. My self-therapy is writing & painting. :)

If I am calming down 'lazy' style, I watch TV.

Andrea said...

AW thanks :) I'm pretty proud for the first time I ever put anything on canvas!

We're too much alike:) I love it! I do a lot of blogging when I'm stressed.. the painting the house thing is new for me.

Deb R said...

I talk to my wonderful daughter and read her blog...:-) Good tips and great art....I love you once I love you twice!