Thursday, April 5, 2012

Favorite Things

Okay here's something embarrassing, I was listening to my ipod and favorite things came on, you know the song from Sound of Music? I love that song... but anyway I've been trying to think of something to blog about.. I know I've done something similar in posts before but here are the things that make me happy when I'm sad.

The way my husband looks at me. 

When I saw you I fell in love. and you smiled because you knew. -William Shakespeare


The fact that I get to keep my family forever.

I have a family here on earth. They are so good to me. I want to share my life with them through all eternity.



My baby boy! he's all super cute and wiggly!  I can't wait to meet him, hold him and love him forever. 

You don't raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they'll turn out to be heroes, even if it's just in your own eyes. ~Walter M. Schirra, Sr.


Having been Married for 2 years and only loving my husband more and more everyday!

Newlyweds become oldyweds, and oldyweds are the reasons that families work. ~Author Unknown


My house and being able to decorate my sons room anyway I want to.

Home is where the heart is.



Spring! and having a yard full of pretty spring just outside my door.


 No matter how long the winter, spring is sure to follow. ~Proverb





My Nursery class.

I am a child of God



My family.


I don't care how poor a man is; if he has family, he's rich. ~Dan Wilcox




My everyday kisses from Hubs.

A kiss seals two souls for a moment in time. ~Levende Waters