Thursday, April 12, 2012

Pile Up



I've been working through somethings in my life lately and I'm learning that some of my issues go really far back.  I've learned that things seem to all happen at once and every little thing can lead to something else.



This is a little how my life is.  I've been working through some feelings in my personal life. I've been dealing with problem after problem at work. And trying to figure out insurance nonsense. I don't want to go into a whole lot of detail of what I've been going through especially in my personal life because I'm still working on it. And I'd rather not talk about work because I'm tired of telling the same story over and over for now just assume everything is 'just broken.'

I have questions about insurance stuff but am not sure who it is I should ask..... so I'm mostly writting this pointless post to get a little of the things spining in my head out... sorry if it makes no sense:) If you happen to know anything about Health insurance and want to answer some questions for me I'd appreciate it:)

Hope your life isn't as piled up as mine right now!

No comments: