Thursday, May 19, 2011

Dreams of BEA, sweet baby, end of the world and a short story

Next week in New York all the coolest people in the world will gather in one place! The stars will shine down on them the heavens will open up and angels will sing! What is this magical event you ask? It's BEA (book expo America). And where will I be? Stuck in boring Utah! Nothing good happens here! I want to go and be in the presence of writers and books and that aren't even out yet! The thing I'm most jealous about is the ARCs of Ally Condie's Crossed! If someone is in New York and can go to BEA from 10-11 on the 25th and snag me an ARC of crossed, I'd totally pay you back for shipping plus send you money for lunch! Oh and you'd be my BFF and I'd tell the whole world about you! I know that's not so realistic but I gotta try right?!






I told Jenn she needs to get published soon so she can take me to cool events and I'll carry all her swag around for her!


Yesterday I got to spend the whole day with one of my super cute niece's! She's moving to a place far away, somewhere over a rainbow, this weekend and I'll miss the way she sings along with ET, and her cute little pinch able cheeks, (what I'm an aunt that's what we do!) it makes me sad.




Has everyone now been informed about the Rapture happening on Saturday? I had to look up what it was all about and found campings equation for why he thinks it's this Saturday. While I was reading it to the hubs he said 'hmm that sounds a lot like cartmen's equation for why Kyle is responsible for 9/11.'



Well I think it's crazy talk but I hope all stay safe Saturday anyway:)

And finally my May short story is up! I've never had such pushy characters who wanted their stories told so check it out. I hope you like it. If you do leave me a comment I love comments!

Is there an event you wish you really could go to but can't?

No comments: