Tuesday, May 10, 2011

It's my life

Like I said last night, my brain has been spinning a lot lately.  One of the things I can't stop thinking about is old friends. I've lost a lot of Friends along the way... most the time I really end up missing them.  I finally stopped being stubborn with one, well I guess two since they're married and they were both my really close friends at one point, and we started talking again.  I've missed her, and him too, soo much!  It's been nice having her back to talk to.  But now she's leaving me again for some place called far far away.  I hope she'll say hi to Shrek for me.

But it's all got me thinking about other friends, One story comes to mind for me because it reminds me of several situations.  It's Jr. High, we're standing up on the stage by the vending machines at lunch.  One of our friends who hasn't been standing with the group strides over to another of our friends takes her braids in her hands and yells, 'I'm the only one who can wear my hair in braids like that, take them out!'  Now there's alot going on with the girl yelling this at the time, probably more than I ever knew. But it did change the way I saw her, I was a little scared of her.  However that isn't where we stopped being friends. It was a few years later in high school when she screamed at me in a hallway about a situation she wasn't even present at.  But I have a strange understanding, which is a long story, and involves that same line of crazy.

  I've probably been walking the crazy line for a while now.  I'm trying to step back, breathe and just continue to be me no matter what, but friends aren't the only thing spinning in my head, I may just be over thinking it to not over think another subject. I think I just want someone to walk the crazy line with me for a little bit.. I have about 5 subjects to pick from! come over to the dark side, we have cookies!

But I'm extremely excited! because its girls night out tonight!! I always feel better after seeing my besties!

Random question, has anyone seen the roommate?  Does it end bad?  Just curious.

2 comments:

Aubrey Anne said...

Ummm... what on earth is this post about?? lol! I'm so confused! I had tons and tons of fun with you Tuesday night, I've missed you!!!

Brandon and Lindsey said...

Um.... Let's do lunch k! Plus I miss seeing you! All of you for that fact but anywho. I know the feeling of crazy I walk it too! But lunch or dinner something! K!!