Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Unity, Peace, Love

Everyone is entitled to an Opinion. I've never much thrown mine in to Politics because I don't always agree with EVERYTHING each party has to offer.  I don't feel much like associating my self with one party or the other.  I have an open mind and I'll listen to what each has to say and offer. I also don't know a lot about politics.  I find it fascinating and love learning when I get a chance.  If I could go back to school (that is if it didn't cost so much) I'd major in English, mostly creative writing and editing. and I'd minor in political science, (The things I wish I'd known when I was in college.)  It's funny how life works like that when you finally realize what you want it's just a little out of reach.

Anyway I've drifted off subject. Every once and a while I get really strong feelings one way or another and everyone saying it wasn't Obama who killed Bin Laden are driving me INSANE!!! Who the EFF cares?? The bad guy is dead, right? We didn't lose any of our amazing troops in this last operation to get him, right?  Obama is an American which has been proven thanks to Donald Trump, Right??  I'm not understanding why you're wasting your time bashing on our president. NEWS FLASH I'm pretty sure no matter who the president in office was it wouldn't have been him who personally killed Bin Laden. In my opinion Obama did make the final call to send those men in, those men who have left their families for our country carried out the orders and took out an evil plaguing this world.  So for once why cant we stand Untied with our fellow Americans, (This includes Obama no?)?  Why can't we pray together, to what ever God we choose to believe in, for peace so those brave men can go home to their families? Why can't we just love everyone? It wasn't you who killed Bin Laden either, and I'm betting that he had ALOT more to do with it than you did!  If its the speech Obama gave your so angry over I'm sure he didn't write it alone but maybe you should listen to it again. Only this time put your political party aside, and LISTEN. if you can't put your party aside count how many times Obama says WE and OUR and how many times he says I.  You tell me which one wins. He starts his speech with "The UNITED STATES has conducted an operation that killed Osama Bin Laden."  I don't hear an I in that statement?  He mentions the Heroic Citizens who took down that 4th plane.  and he says "Thanks to the men who carried out this operation"

Just Stand UNITED! for "His demise should be welcomed by all who believe in peace and human dignity." Of course I still and always will believe everyone is welcome to their opinion. I just needed to say I feel like people aren't focusing on what is important. Let's all move forward as one, in Peace, Unity, and Love!

No comments: