Friday, July 1, 2011

These are my obsessions

1.There's this little TV show that I just love.  When its on I'm GLUED to my TV. When it's not on I go through intense with drawls and can't wait for it to come back.  What TV show is it?  Promise not to make fun of me?

Okay please stop laughing at me!
It starts July 7th! and what do I do all day?  I watch for Updates.  I've gone through all the pretty pictures of what the house looks like this summer (SO COOL!) read the bio's on the 8 cast members already announced and Voted furiously on which duo will return this summer.  WHAT THE WHAT?? Someone is returning? YUP and I need help!!

1st of all  I'm thinking its possible 2 or 3 of these dynamic duo's will be returning for this season of Big Brother.  Why do I think this?  Well only 8 cast members have been announced.  8 plus 2 only makes 10... that's not enough!

2nd of all do you remember these guys?



They're sooo funny and I want them to come back!  please go here and Vote for Dr. Will and Mike to come back!  even if you don't watch the show do it because you love me!!

2.  I have this other obsession lately... Pretty AND Nice guys!  (Don't worry Hubs its not for me. I already took the prettiest and nicest guy alive, sorry ladies)  but I need 2 of them.  I have these 2 ladies that I'm determined to find good guys for. They're super pretty and Super awesome.  But my obsession has gotten to the point that while at the princess festival I was going to start kidnapping the pretty actor boys. So guys, if your single and want to meet an awesome lady, contact me!  I'll hook you up!  I'll only ask a few crazy questions... What, I need to know you'll be good to said ladies! And girls out there... if you know any great guys let me know!  Here are my guy requirements.
-NICE
-Pretty
-NICE
-Good with Kids
-between the ages of 23 and 35
-out going
- NICE
-SINGLE
-Happy
-easy to talk to
-- Jerks need not apply In case the 3 Nice's don't tip you off.

3. Water.  I don't drink water because I spend about 98.9% of my time at work and the city I work in  has the WORST most DISGUSTING water EVER! it tastes like rusty pee. well I bought this awesome water bottle.

It has a filter on it, (Yes okay it was the red that attracted me to it.) but the water at work tastes fine with it.  so I drink a lot more water now! it's been amazing!  Now to just get off the need for caffeine and things will be much happier!

Well all that water drinking leaves a crazy feeling of 'Welcome to AMC urinate, I mean You're in 8 down the hall to the right" Gotta run! see you next time!

What are your obsessions?

2 comments:

Aubrey Anne said...

Look, I love you, but I AM laughing at you for loving Big Brother. I had no idea! lol Finished the book you loaned me this morning. It's cute! :)

Andrea said...

Lol really? It's pretty much all I do when it's on. I love that show! Isn't that book just warm and fuzzy:) I want to cuddle it!