Thursday, December 11, 2014

99 problems

I'm supposed to write about a problem I'm currently having. (I know it's 3am which makes it the next day, I'm so late sorry!) I have one big thing that's been on my mind a lot, but I can't write about it right now because there's no final decision made yet and there are people I don't want knowing it's on my mind right now. So I'll talk about a much smaller issue I'm right this instant at 3am having:)  and promise another post later on for the other thing.

Tonight I put my daughter in her room to sleep instead of in my room right next to my bed. I'm not usually up at 3am it's usually more like 4 or 5, and that's because when she starts to fuss I throw an arm over in her bassinet and give her the binki back and in 2 seconds everyone is happy and sleeping again. When she's in her room it takes me longer to hear the fuss, then I have to get up go down the hall stick her binki back in and, if I'm lucky go back to bed. If I'm not lucky it took to long, she's too awake and I have to feed her, like now. I know she needs to be in her room eventually, and hopefully before I go back to work so I'm not waking her up when I get home late. I like her being in her room so hubs and I can watch tv, or wrap gifts or talk before bed, but I get more sleep with her right next to me. Maybe we'll try a half and half thing for a bit, her room at bed time ours after she's needed to wake up and eat? 

With my son he was bigger at this point so I didn't have much choice he wasn't comfy in the bassinet anymore. My daughter is only 1lb 6oz bigger than he was at birth right now. It's crazy. We'll play by ear I suppose. But she's asleep in my arms so I'll make a choice and go back to bed! Night all






No comments: