Friday, December 12, 2014

Dinner party

Today is list 10 people dead or alive that you would invite to dinner and list the menu. 

People:
1. Husband- duh I want him everywhere I go.

2. My husbands dad- He died when my husband was 5 days old. So I'd love for both of us to get to know him.

3. My husbands brother Steve- steve died 6 months after we got married. I want him to meet my beautiful babies. We used to chat on Facebook all the time and I miss our chats. 

4. Amberlyn

5. Taiyden 

6. Greyson- I can't wait for the day I meet my angel baby.

Since my husbands dad would be there Id give the last 4 spots to his brother Sean wife Natalie and sister Sheree and her husband Wayne. I'm sure they'd want to see him too. 

As for menu that depends am I making it? Because I'd rather have a private party at Cheesecake Factory. Much better food than the stuff I make:) 

No comments: