Thursday, December 11, 2014

I miss it

Today's topic is something you miss. There's a few things I miss..

I miss being 21-25. I had a lot of fun in those years. I met my hubby, I lived on my own for the first time, I used to hang out with friends a lot more, and (sorry church friends) I even miss the bars sometimes. Just sometimes.. It was fun to go hang out and dance. I miss the pole dance classes I used to take.. They're really fun and challenging! 




I miss looking like this:



And even though I have a baby at home I  miss baby Taiyden.. It's a strange thing. 




I miss maternity clothes. Especially the pants. I love not worrying if your rear is hanging out and they never fall down. I would wear them all the time if it wasn't weird.


But I love my life now and I wouldn't change a thing. I love watching my children grow and learn. Every new stage is fun even if I occasionally miss the last stage. Marriage is the same, I love growing with my hubby, but sometimes miss the early stages of our relationship, not start of any relationship stuff but us specifically. I'm grateful I get to keep my hubs forever! 



No comments: