Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Can I move into your brain?

So there's this author.  You know the one, I went to see her in Portland and of course when she came to SLC.  The first book in her Bloodlines series came out yesterday.  and you know what?! It's just as awesome as the rest of her books! I devoured it! It took me very little time to read and I'm just as in love with this as I was the Vampire Academy series and the Georgina Kincaid series.  Which I'm dying for the last book in that series! which comes out next week!! But if you haven't read any Richelle Mead I highly recommend picking up one of her books! She's amazing.  But as a warning if its Bloodlines you're interested in you should read VA first. Bloodlines is a spin off from VA and I think it would make more sense.




I have that sadness/awe I always have when I finish one of her books but I'm soo happy to have Adrian back in my life:) And next week Seth will return!  We all know I feel about Seths!

What books are you looking forward too?

1 comment:

Aubrey Anne said...

You totally just reminded me that I have Succubus Dreams half-read on my nightstand, waiting for a chance to read it again. Definitely picking it back up today...