Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I'll sing a tune for you

I'm BAAACK!

Vacation was Awesome!  My little sisters wedding was beautiful! Michigan was Gorgeous as always. However I'm thinking my next vacation needs to be Family free.  Somehow between my family and the Hubs family I end up feeling like I'm on an episode of the Jerry Springer show.



But I still love them all. I just need a vacation from my vacation.

So The 311 Concert is in just over a week! I'm uber excited and I've been thinking a lot about Music and its influences. I've been listening to some music I don't often listen to. (some of it not by choice) and I've got to say, a lot of songs sound an awful lot like 4 different cell phones going off at once. It's a bit irritating. I also decided that I don't think I could have married someone who didn't have the same taste in music as me.  Is that strange?  I love listening to GOOD music and I'm glad the Hubs and I are on the same page as far as that goes. If he had to listen to ringtones in the car I think I'd jump out while we were going 65 down the freeway.

I think I feel so strongly about music because its the one thing that's always there, when I'm happy, sad, mad, tired, in love, or broken hearted.  311 once again got it right with this song:



What songs do you listen to when your happy?  Is it just my family or do all family vacations turn out a bit crazy?

No comments: