Sunday, August 28, 2011

My how you've changed.

The other day a friend of mine said to me, "You have really calmed down since I met you."  I had to ask him what he meant, because I thought he meant I was less angry than I used to be. But I had just finished one of my many rants to him about how everyone should jump off a bridge.  He laughed at me, because apparently I had said something about people smoking and drinking. (I really don't judge people, it was about drinking and smoking while pregnant if we're being honest, which is something I NEVER would have done.)

But a year and a half ago I was like this on my nights off.


I can't beleive I'm sharing these pictures!

Where would we be without the wild nights


Now my nights off are spent more like this:




My oldest guilty pleasure
My newest obsession





All because two people fell in love

Or practicing for when the zombies attack and I become one.



Okay maybe I haven't changed too much.



But seriously... do I regret the changes I've made in my life?  NO.  Are they easy choices I make now?  I'd be lying if I said they were. In fact most the time life is way less interesting.  I have my reasons for thinking its the right thing to do though, not only for me but for the people I love most. I'm still friends with all of my old friends. I don't try to change thier life styles. but I guess I have changed. Growing up is hard.  But I'm still happy, I love my husband, and life will always change.  I hope it only gets better for everyone!

What has changed the most about you?

No comments: