Friday, August 26, 2011

Oh the anxiety!

So I have anxiety.. yup its true I do.  It's been mostly under control lately.  But when my sleep schedule is messed up and I get mostly zero time with my husband.. well apparently it grows a second head and reappears.



Last night there was lightning.



And I kept thinking I was getting pulled over or abducted by Aliens.  Which considering I'm at war with the aliens, remember, It's a very plausible fear.



But every time the lightning would appear I would jump like someone grabbed me.



It was ridiculous.  Then I came home and watched Big Brother.  It was double eviction night.  The most stressful night of every season. They got rid of one I was excited to see go. and another that made me pretty sad and cranky.

Peace out sucker!
WHY!!!!???














Then it was 3 am. And my legs hurt... for no apparent reason really except to help keep me awake. Maybe I have that restless leg thing.



Or maybe because of my anxiety I'll just make up random things to keep me awake even longer. Maybe I'm a Hypochondriac... does saying that make me more of one?



I need a week on a beach.



What causes your Anxiety... or is it just me?

1 comment:

Aubrey Anne said...

Definitely not just you. The lightning was getting to me too last night, but mostly coming home from work and finding my messy house is still waiting for me give me anxiety! Also, family get togethers like the one we're having tonight for my birthday...